I have always been the type to hold out with anticipation for the countdown to the new year. Starting of a new dawn, new hopes, dreams, new way of doing things. However, for the past few years, it has gotten played out or ugh! I will start my change later down in the month, or even the memes on social media says it all “January was warm up February here I come” and still all in August we haven’t gotten our shit together.
So 2019 I am here closing off 2018 with a lot of positives going on forwarding into a great and exciting 2019. So in order for me to keep this momentum, I have decided to do my resolution, Now, while they are on my mind, giving me the thug to push through and finish 2018 with a running High.
Here are ten things on my list which I am going to start from today, so once 2019 comes around I would be well seasoned into accomplishing my goals.
- Weight loss… Blah Blah Blah … yes, I said it. Being more healthy is on my list. Feeling comfortable within my self, though my significant other doesn’t complain. I am doing it for me.
- Faith ……Working on my relationship with my savior is key in doing everything. strengthening your faith helps give you guidance in your everyday life.
- Loving from a distance.… 2018 has shown me people or individuals who were in my everyday life, were not meant to be there. It has brought me to the point where I just had to let go for my sanity. Not that I don’t love them, however, once your not building your pulling out bricks from below me. We can all live without the negativity in 2019.
- Positivity… Keeping positive thoughts and feelings allows you to attract the same. Also keeping your circle with like-minded positive individuals will carry you far. So My aim is to keep my space and mind in a positive atmosphere as much as possible.
- Read more.. before I had children I used to read a lot. if you ask me today how much books I have read in the last five years, I can count on my hand. Engaging my mind more.
- Use phone less….( This is a tough one) I am not sure how I am going to accomplish this being a new blogger and all. With a positive mindset, It can be done.
- Take pictures… I was never a person to take pictures of myself often. 2019 be prepared to call me conceited, those who are on my Instagram.
- Well, this one goes with number 7… Putting myself out there …. taking risks, being more sociable. I always shy away from events or get-together so I am going to make a more conscientious effort to attend.
- Being present… Many time as a mom or wife things become routine so much that you’re not really present in that moment because your mind is on other tasks. I am guilty of this, I tend not to enjoy the moment for what it is, being total of the moment and emotions at that time and giving it is recognition especially with the children.
- Remembering my goals and the bigger picture…… at times life happens (after all we’re living Duhh!) and we slip up on our goals in between. so for me, my way of tackling all my changes is to remember the reason why I stated and the big picture where and how I see myself in the future.
So I want to challenge my grow through folks too. sit and write your goals, get started on them. Make it a daily routine to make a change and become a better you. Let’s get started
As I go along this journey I will be sharing how and giving a more detailed look into my tasks so we can all work along.